IRVINGTON — On Monday, April 7 at 7 p.m. in the Irvington Historical Society’s Bona Thompson Center (5350 University Ave.), there will be a panel discussion featuring several of Irvington’s leaders and organizations to discuss the state of East Washington Street from the cloverleaf to Emerson Avenue.
Presenters will include individuals from the Historic Irvington Community Council, IDO, Indy Greenways and the Pennsy Trail, Irvington Historical Society, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Foundation East, IMPD, the Mayor’s office, and the Irvington Terrace Neighborhood.
Topics up for discussion will also include developments at the Regional Operations Center at the former Eastgate Mall (just outside the boundaries of Irvington), crime prevention, and upcoming clean-up efforts. Residents are encouraged to attend to find out what’s going on.
For more information, call Bruce Gable at 695-5662 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other News This Week
- Artist Elizabeth Seagull Heeter Gone Too Soon…
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Jan. 12-18
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog
- White River State Park celebrates MLK, Jr. Day with Free Admissions
- Art Along the Waterways — A Citywide Success Story
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
- Greenfield Service Agency Awarded Major Lilly Endowment Grant
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
Search Site for Articles