IRVINGTON — On Monday, April 7 at 7 p.m. in the Irvington Historical Society’s Bona Thompson Center (5350 University Ave.), there will be a panel discussion featuring several of Irvington’s leaders and organizations to discuss the state of East Washington Street from the cloverleaf to Emerson Avenue.
Presenters will include individuals from the Historic Irvington Community Council, IDO, Indy Greenways and the Pennsy Trail, Irvington Historical Society, Keep Indianapolis Beautiful, Foundation East, IMPD, the Mayor’s office, and the Irvington Terrace Neighborhood.
Topics up for discussion will also include developments at the Regional Operations Center at the former Eastgate Mall (just outside the boundaries of Irvington), crime prevention, and upcoming clean-up efforts. Residents are encouraged to attend to find out what’s going on.
For more information, call Bruce Gable at 695-5662 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other News This Week
- Groundbreaking Held for Teachers’ Village
- Applause!: Nov. 17-23
- Library Presents Fall Fest ‘17 Featuring Robb Armstrong
- Crestwood Village Residents Raise Awareness and Money for Indy Honor Flight
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Nov. 17-23
- Pogue’s Run Task Force Gains City Recognition
- This Week’s Issue: Nov. 17-23
- St. Vincent de Paul Mission 27 Resale
- Phony Debt Collectors Targeting Hoosiers
- Colts Notes
Search Site for Articles