INDIANAPOLIS — St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry is in a partnership with Meijer again to provide much-needed hunger relief to local families through the retailer’s customer-driven food pantry donation program, Simply Give.
The 2017 Holiday Simply Give campaign, runs through Saturday, Dec. 30, at the Meijer store located at 56th St. and Keystone Ave. And Meijer is bringing back the popular and much-appreciated Double Match Days.
This campaign’s Double Match Days will take place from Fri., Dec. 8 through Sat., Dec. 9. During these two days, Meijer will double match every customer’s S10 Simply Give Donation. This means that for every S10 donation card purchased, Meijer will give S20 to the program, resulting in a total S30 donation (up to a maximum double match donation of S50,000 per pantry).
The St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry feeds 3,000 families every week in Indianapolis.
Other News This Week
- Art Along the Waterways — A Citywide Success Story
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Jan. 12-18
- Peace. Love. Understanding.
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- Applause!: Jan. 12-19
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
Search Site for Articles