INDIANAPOLIS — St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry is in a partnership with Meijer again to provide much-needed hunger relief to local families through the retailer’s customer-driven food pantry donation program, Simply Give.
The 2017 Holiday Simply Give campaign, runs through Saturday, Dec. 30, at the Meijer store located at 56th St. and Keystone Ave. And Meijer is bringing back the popular and much-appreciated Double Match Days.
This campaign’s Double Match Days will take place from Fri., Dec. 8 through Sat., Dec. 9. During these two days, Meijer will double match every customer’s S10 Simply Give Donation. This means that for every S10 donation card purchased, Meijer will give S20 to the program, resulting in a total S30 donation (up to a maximum double match donation of S50,000 per pantry).
The St. Vincent De Paul Food Pantry feeds 3,000 families every week in Indianapolis.
Other News This Week
- “Everybody Comes to Rick’s”
- A Role I Was Born to Play
- Funds Sought for Public Art Pieces for Kennedy King Park
- 100 Years Ago: Nov. 24-30
- Crackers For Christmas at the Bona
- Danica Patrick: One Last shot at the Indy 500
- Indiana Landmark Show and Sale Dec. 1
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Nov. 24-30
- This Week’s Issue: Nov. 24-30
- It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Buck Creek Players
Search Site for Articles