INDIANAPOLIS — Westminster Neighborhood Services, Inc., has volunteer opportunities for both groups and individuals. Different tasks include but are not limited to:
• Food Pantry: Duties include distributing food and basic hygiene items, assist with the intake process for WNS’s clients, assist with item selections, or help with the checkout process.
• Soup Kitchen: Assist with the serving of breakfast and lunch for clients in need.
• Food Delivery Assistant: Help to stock shelves with food, toiletries, and clothing from food banks, businesses, organizations, and individuals.
• Christmas Baskets: Help needed for assembling baskets and wrapping gifts and distributing them to families in need.
• Homework Help: Assist children in kindergarten through eighth grade with their homework during the school year.
• Mentor: Build a long-term relationship with a child and serve as a positive role model for them.
For more information, contact Westminster’s Office Manager, Lauren Rollings, at 317-632-9785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other News This Week
- The Elements Of A Column
- Advertise with Us! Business Card Directory 2018
- The Black Hat Society Raises $7200 for Charity
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Dec. 15-21
- Christie Sides Named Fever Assistant Coach
- IMPD Creates E-Commerce Exchange Zones
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Dec. 15-21
- Local News and Notes
- City Begins Demolition of Oil Storage Site
Search Site for Articles