INDIANAPOLIS — Westminster Neighborhood Services, Inc., has volunteer opportunities for both groups and individuals. Different tasks include but are not limited to:
• Food Pantry: Duties include distributing food and basic hygiene items, assist with the intake process for WNS’s clients, assist with item selections, or help with the checkout process.
• Soup Kitchen: Assist with the serving of breakfast and lunch for clients in need.
• Food Delivery Assistant: Help to stock shelves with food, toiletries, and clothing from food banks, businesses, organizations, and individuals.
• Christmas Baskets: Help needed for assembling baskets and wrapping gifts and distributing them to families in need.
• Homework Help: Assist children in kindergarten through eighth grade with their homework during the school year.
• Mentor: Build a long-term relationship with a child and serve as a positive role model for them.
For more information, contact Westminster’s Office Manager, Lauren Rollings, at 317-632-9785 or email@example.com.
Other News This Week
- Organizations Team to Assist Employers in Battling Opioid Epidemic
- An American Classic — the Lunch Box
- Sheffield Woods Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Applause!: Feb. 16-22
- Neighborhoods May be Impacted by North Split Reconstruction
- My Left Foot
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- 200 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
- The Reel West Exhibit at Eiteljorg Examines Westerns
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
Search Site for Articles