INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana National Road Association (INRA) is hosting its annual meeting in Indianapolis at the Neidhammer, a beautifully restored historic building located at 2102 E. Washington St., on Oct. 19 from 6-8 p.m. Anyone interested in the history of the National Road, the Speedway, or historic preservation is welcome to attend.
Donald Davidson, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Historian will be the featured speaker for the evening. Mr. Davidson is a radio and TV personality, best known for his Talk of Gasoline Alley radio program during the month of May in Indianapolis, and his phenomenal ability to recall details, stories and personalities of racing at IMS.
Dinner is included with the event, served by the Oasis Diner of Plainfield. There will be a brief introduction prior to featured speaker highlighting the Neidhammer’s restoration and year in review for the Indiana National Road Association.
The event is open to the public with the purchase of a ticket. INRA members are eligible for free tickets based on membership level. Non-member tickets are $25 and come with an INRA Membership. Additional guests are $10 each. For more information and to RSVP please call 317-822-7939 or visit www.inra2017.eventbrite.com for more details.
Other News This Week
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Oct. 20-26
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- Rosanna Hardin Hall Releases Book October 25
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- Organizations Awarded $300K to Fight Food Insecurity
- What REALLY Happened to the H.H. Holmes House?
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- Heroes from the Heartland Photo Submission Deadline Extended
Search Site for Articles