INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana National Road Association (INRA) is hosting its annual meeting in Indianapolis at the Neidhammer, a beautifully restored historic building located at 2102 E. Washington St., on Oct. 19 from 6-8 p.m. Anyone interested in the history of the National Road, the Speedway, or historic preservation is welcome to attend.
Donald Davidson, Indianapolis Motor Speedway Historian will be the featured speaker for the evening. Mr. Davidson is a radio and TV personality, best known for his Talk of Gasoline Alley radio program during the month of May in Indianapolis, and his phenomenal ability to recall details, stories and personalities of racing at IMS.
Dinner is included with the event, served by the Oasis Diner of Plainfield. There will be a brief introduction prior to featured speaker highlighting the Neidhammer’s restoration and year in review for the Indiana National Road Association.
The event is open to the public with the purchase of a ticket. INRA members are eligible for free tickets based on membership level. Non-member tickets are $25 and come with an INRA Membership. Additional guests are $10 each. For more information and to RSVP please call 317-822-7939 or visit www.inra2017.eventbrite.com for more details.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Issue: Jan. 12-18
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Jan. 12-18
- Danica and Aaron?
- White River State Park celebrates MLK, Jr. Day with Free Admissions
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
- Greenfield Service Agency Awarded Major Lilly Endowment Grant
- Artist Elizabeth Seagull Heeter Gone Too Soon…
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- Peace. Love. Understanding.
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
Search Site for Articles