INDIANAPOLIS — Join the IMPD Mounted Horse Patrol Association, the Mounted Patrol Unit, and its horses Fri., Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. for a fun night of polo. Polo at Sunset is now in its second year and money raised benefits the construction of a new facility and barn for the Mounted Patrol officers and horses.
Gates open at 4 p.m. at Hickory Hills Polo Club, 7551 E 100 N, Whitestown, IN 46075. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships are available now at impdmountedpatrol.org. Admission is $20 per car payable at the gate upon entry.
Other News This Week
- A Return to Simplicity: Mission Style Furniture
- Franciscan Health Hosts Kids’ Car Seat Safety Event
- This Week’s Issue: Aug. 18-24
- Applause!: Aug. 18-24
- The World’s Longest Yard Sale Eclipsed
- Colts Preseason Loss
- IMPD Promotes Several to Command Staff
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Aug. 18-24
- Cumberland Arts Goes to Market 2017
Search Site for Articles