INDIANAPOLIS — Join the IMPD Mounted Horse Patrol Association, the Mounted Patrol Unit, and its horses Fri., Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. for a fun night of polo. Polo at Sunset is now in its second year and money raised benefits the construction of a new facility and barn for the Mounted Patrol officers and horses.
Gates open at 4 p.m. at Hickory Hills Polo Club, 7551 E 100 N, Whitestown, IN 46075. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships are available now at impdmountedpatrol.org. Admission is $20 per car payable at the gate upon entry.
Other News This Week
- Bicentennial Torch Relay Documentary to be Screened at Heartland Film Festival
- Neighborhoods Collaborating to Create Positive Change to be Honored
- Applause!: Sept. 22-28
- Hispanic Heritage Month in Indianapolis to Oct. 15
- A Tale of Four Families
- 100 Years Ago: Sept. 22-28
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Sept. 22-28
- “Blazing Barriers” at Garfield Park, Special Discussion on CCC
- Buck Creek Players Present “Nuts”
Search Site for Articles