INDIANAPOLIS — Join the IMPD Mounted Horse Patrol Association, the Mounted Patrol Unit, and its horses Fri., Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. for a fun night of polo. Polo at Sunset is now in its second year and money raised benefits the construction of a new facility and barn for the Mounted Patrol officers and horses.
Gates open at 4 p.m. at Hickory Hills Polo Club, 7551 E 100 N, Whitestown, IN 46075. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships are available now at impdmountedpatrol.org. Admission is $20 per car payable at the gate upon entry.
Other News This Week
- The Originalist at the IRT
- Dancing With Witches
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Hope Center Earns Nation of Neighbors Grant
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- October Madness
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Oct. 20-26
- Ball Canning Jars
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- This Week’s Issue: Oct. 13-19
Search Site for Articles