INDIANAPOLIS — Join the IMPD Mounted Horse Patrol Association, the Mounted Patrol Unit, and its horses Fri., Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. for a fun night of polo. Polo at Sunset is now in its second year and money raised benefits the construction of a new facility and barn for the Mounted Patrol officers and horses.
Gates open at 4 p.m. at Hickory Hills Polo Club, 7551 E 100 N, Whitestown, IN 46075. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships are available now at impdmountedpatrol.org. Admission is $20 per car payable at the gate upon entry.
Other News This Week
- IPS Showcase of Schools Nov. 18 Features Programs and Choices
- 10th Annual Autumn Art Fair Nov. 18-19
- This Week’s Issue: Nov. 17-23
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Nov. 17-23
- Library Presents Fall Fest ‘17 Featuring Robb Armstrong
- Crestwood Village Residents Raise Awareness and Money for Indy Honor Flight
- Notre Dame-USC and the Hollywood Connection, Part 2
- Groundbreaking Held for Teachers’ Village
- Colts Notes
- Applause!: Nov. 17-23
Search Site for Articles