INDIANAPOLIS — Join the IMPD Mounted Horse Patrol Association, the Mounted Patrol Unit, and its horses Fri., Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. for a fun night of polo. Polo at Sunset is now in its second year and money raised benefits the construction of a new facility and barn for the Mounted Patrol officers and horses.
Gates open at 4 p.m. at Hickory Hills Polo Club, 7551 E 100 N, Whitestown, IN 46075. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Sponsorships are available now at impdmountedpatrol.org. Admission is $20 per car payable at the gate upon entry.
Other News This Week
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Jan. 12-18
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- White River State Park celebrates MLK, Jr. Day with Free Admissions
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- This Week’s Issue: Jan. 12-18
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
- Applause!: Jan. 12-19
Search Site for Articles