INDIANAPOLIS – Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre presents for the first time Ring of Fire, a unique musical inspired by the iconic songbook of Johnny Cash, on stage through Aug. 13.
An icon of American music history, Johnny Cash’s contributions as a singer songwriter are legendary. Ring of Fire brings his story of love and faith, struggle and success, rowdiness and redemption, and home and family to the stage. More than two dozen of his hits, from “I Walk the Line,” to “A Boy Named Sue,” to “Folsom Prison Blues,” and the famous title tune are performed by a multi-talented cast.
Ring of Fire features Brian Gunter (seen previously at Beef & Boards as Stanley Sanders in the Smoke on the Mountain series) on bass, with Melody Berger, Tim Drake, Jill Kelly Howe, Allison Kelly, Jeremy Sevelovitz, Travis Smith and Zack Steele playing a variety of instruments and rounding out the cast.
There are 44 performances of Ring of Fire in the intimate atmosphere of Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre. Tickets range from $42.50 to $67.50, and include Chef Odell Ward’s dinner buffet, fruit & salad bar, unlimited coffee, tea and lemonade. Ample free parking is also available.
For reservations, call the box office at 317-872-9664 anytime between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays. For complete show schedule, visit beefandboards.com.
Other News This Week
- IPS Showcase of Schools Nov. 18 Features Programs and Choices
- Crestwood Village Residents Raise Awareness and Money for Indy Honor Flight
- 10th Annual Autumn Art Fair Nov. 18-19
- Applause!: Nov. 17-23
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Nov. 17-23
- Phony Debt Collectors Targeting Hoosiers
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Nov. 17-23
- This Week’s Issue: Nov. 17-23
- Groundbreaking Held for Teachers’ Village
- Library Presents Fall Fest ‘17 Featuring Robb Armstrong
Search Site for Articles