From The Indianapolis Star, Friday, March 30: After Indiana’s prohibition law becomes effective next year, the entire capacity of the Home Brewing Co will be devoted to the manufacture of soft drinks according to company president and superintendent, Peter Lawall. The company’s large plant, east of the downtown district on South Cruse St, will be devoted to the manufacture of a non-alcoholic and non-intoxicating beverage that has been made in small quantities by the brewery for several years. Officials with Citizens Brewing Co, American Brewing Co, and Indianapolis Brewing Co say that a number of offers are being considered, but no definitive steps have been taken in this matter. It is possible that they will turn to the manufacture of non-alcoholic beverages or the plants will be used as cold storage houses.
Other News This Week
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
- Applause!: Jan. 12-19
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- Peace. Love. Understanding.
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- White River State Park celebrates MLK, Jr. Day with Free Admissions
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog
Search Site for Articles