INDIANAPOLIS — After last year’s sold-out run, EclecticPond Theatre Company’s (ETC) flag-ship production 10×10 returns to the Irvington Lodge, re-vamped, re-energized, and featuring a cast a more than 30 new and returning local actors.
From the wacky and whimsical minds of ETC Artistic Director Thomas Cardwell and company associate artist Jeremy Grimmer (the same team that created ETC’s Shakespeare Wrote What? — one of the top-ten, best-selling shows at IndyFringe ’13), 10×10 combines the beautiful language of some of Shakespeare’s greatest works with a large dollop of modern irreverence, and pop-culture parody.
Featuring ETC veterans alongside actors who have graced the stages of Q Artistry, NoExit Performance, IndyFringe, Theatre on the Square, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, and the Phoenix Theatre, 10×10 is truly a tour de force of ruffs, rubber chickens, and iambic pentameter.
Performance dates and times are: Dec. 28, Jan. 3 and 4 at 7:30 p.m., Dec. 29, Jan. 5 – 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door, $11.34 online (service fees included). Purchase tickets online at 10×10.bpt.me/. Performances take place at the Irvington Lodge, 5515 E. Washington St.
Other News This Week
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- IMPD Deputy Chief Named President of NAWLEE
- Rosanna Hardin Hall Releases Book October 25
- Organizations Awarded $300K to Fight Food Insecurity
- Heroes from the Heartland Photo Submission Deadline Extended
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Lift Indy: Monon16
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- Ball Canning Jars
Search Site for Articles