INDIANAPOLIS — The Indianapolis Children’s Choir (ICC) has received a generous gift of $250,000 to the Beyond Measures Campaign from the Efroymson Family Fund.
The endowment will support the ICC’s mission to nurture and inspire student achievement through quality music education and the pursuit of artistic excellence in choral music performance. Over $2 million of the campaign’s goal has already been raised through cash and planned gifts.
The Beyond Measures Campaign represents the ICC’s first endowment and reserve fund campaign, created to secure the choir’s future. Part of the money has been designated for a match challenge to meet the campaign’s ultimate goal of $3.5 million. The campaign’s honorary co-chairs hope to encourage other donors to match this amount and double the dollars’ impact.
Other News This Week
- 200 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
- Sheffield Woods Named Neighborhood of the Month
- The Reel West Exhibit at Eiteljorg Examines Westerns
- The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse at the IRT
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 16-22
- “The Bridges of Madison County” at Footlite Musicals
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- My Left Foot
- Organizations Team to Assist Employers in Battling Opioid Epidemic
Search Site for Articles