INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Blood Center recently stated they had less than a 1 day supply. (Normal inventory levels average 2,000+/- units daily.) O positive, O negative, and B negative units are backordered and all other types are dangerously low. Donors of all types are urgently needed.
The Indianapolis location is at 3450 N. Meridian and is open Mon., Tues., Thurs. from 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Wed. from 6 a.m.-4 p.m., Fri. from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. and Sat. from 6 a.m.-2 p.m. Call 317-916-5150 for an appointment.
Other locations and hours are available at www.indianablood.org/locations.
Other News This Week
- The Stranger’s Face
- Warren Central Winter Guard Send Off Performance Jan. 20
- 100 Years Ago: Jan. 19-25
- Applause!: Jan. 19-25
- 40th Anniversary of the Blizzard of ’78
- Handsome Harry Pierpont, Part 1
- IMPD E-Commerce Exchange Zones Offer Safer Alternatives
- The Irvies on Feb. 24
- HUD Awards over $19 Mil. to Hoosier Homeless Programs
- Warren Central Wins County Title!
Search Site for Articles