INDIANAPOLIS — The annual Jack Eichacker Memorial Soup Supper will be held Dec. 9 from 4:30-7:00 p.m. at Downey Ave. Christian Church, 111 S. Downey Ave. Jack was president of the board of Hope Counseling’s board right up to his death, and was tireless in working to support their mission of providing access to affordable mental health care to anyone in need. The soup supper raises funds to allow people who can’t afford even the lowest of Hope’s sliding-scale fees to receive counseling.
Buy a bowl; the soup’s free! You can even bring a crock pot of soup to share if you wish. Please donate a crock pot of soup between 3:00-4:30 p.m. at the church; provide your contact info and variety of soup.
Tickets are only $5 to enter, and $5 for a bowl of soup or $10 for the “magic, bottomless bowl.”
Other News This Week
- The Black Hat Society Raises $7200 for Charity
- Naughty and Nice . . .
- Christie Sides Named Fever Assistant Coach
- Applause!: Dec. 15-21
- Homelessness Declines in 2017
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Dec. 15-21
- City Begins Demolition of Oil Storage Site
- The Elements Of A Column
- Milestones in Early Stop-Motion Animation Dec. 16
Search Site for Articles