INDIANAPOLIS — The annual Jack Eichacker Memorial Soup Supper will be held Dec. 9 from 4:30-7:00 p.m. at Downey Ave. Christian Church, 111 S. Downey Ave. Jack was president of the board of Hope Counseling’s board right up to his death, and was tireless in working to support their mission of providing access to affordable mental health care to anyone in need. The soup supper raises funds to allow people who can’t afford even the lowest of Hope’s sliding-scale fees to receive counseling.
Buy a bowl; the soup’s free! You can even bring a crock pot of soup to share if you wish. Please donate a crock pot of soup between 3:00-4:30 p.m. at the church; provide your contact info and variety of soup.
Tickets are only $5 to enter, and $5 for a bowl of soup or $10 for the “magic, bottomless bowl.”
Other News This Week
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- State Announces New Initiatives to Combat Opioid Crisis
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
- The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse at the IRT
- Come Visit the Catacombs
- The Reel West Exhibit at Eiteljorg Examines Westerns
- An American Classic — the Lunch Box
- My Left Foot
- Applause!: Feb. 16-22
- Neighborhoods May be Impacted by North Split Reconstruction
Search Site for Articles