INDIANAPOLIS — With the Strategic Planning almost complete, Twin Aire will be moving into implementation.
Three priority neighborhood projects for 2018 are to:
• Create a gateway in partnership with Keep Indianapolis Beautiful featuring local art at Prospect Falls
• Initiate early planning and feasibility studies for the future Community Center
• Support the move of the SEND offices to Twin Aire including a community gathering space
The planning team will share the completed Great Places 2020 plan on December 11 at 6:30 pm at Woodside United Methodist Church, 2540 Southeastern Ave. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Other News This Week
- New Initiatives to Combat Violent Crime Announced
- Naughty and Nice . . .
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Dec. 15-21
- IMPD Creates E-Commerce Exchange Zones
- Local News and Notes
- This Week’s Issue: Dec. 15-21
- Milestones in Early Stop-Motion Animation Dec. 16
- Irvington Luminaria Lights Up Historic Neighborhood
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Dec. 15-21
- The Black Hat Society Raises $7200 for Charity
Search Site for Articles