CUMBERLAND — The Weihnachtsmarkt (vie-noks-mart) is an annual fun filled event for families that celebrate the holidays and Cumberland’s German heritage. On the first Saturday of December, this event provides food and family oriented entertainment. Visit with Santa, sip some hot cocoa or cider, take a carriage ride around Old Town Cumberland. The Town Christmas Tree Lighting will be held at 6 p.m.
The annual Cumberland Weihnachtsmarkt will take place on Dec. 2 starting at 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Activities will take place at the Town Hall, 11501 E. Washington St.
Other News This Week
- Don’t Touch Anything
- Paws & Think Therapy Dogs Visit ProAct Kids in Action
- IMPD PAL Club Member Recieves Full Scholarship
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 23-March 1
- Hancock Co. Launches PulsePoint App
- Give Me That Old Time Rock ‘n’ Roll
- IACS Announces Partnership With New York Rescue
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Feb. 23-March 1
- FACE Clinic Ready to Cut the Ribbon on Expanded Facility
- Beech Grove Schools Receive IndyPL Library Cards
Search Site for Articles