INDIANAPOLIS — Christmas in Wanamaker is a day for the town of Wanamaker to show what it has to offer. Several of the businesses will have open houses offering treats and specials, arts and crafts booths will be set up at different locations around town, there is a parade at 12:30 p.m., and Santa will be in town to hear your gift requests. Door prizes will be given away to some lucky winners. The activities will be going on in the 8600-9000 blocks of Southeastern Ave. from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 23-March 1
- Is President’s Day Really a Holiday?
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Feb. 23-March 1
- FACE Clinic Ready to Cut the Ribbon on Expanded Facility
- Don’t Touch Anything
- Cinderella at Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre
- Thomas Edison in Indianapolis
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Feb. 23-March 1
- Give Me That Old Time Rock ‘n’ Roll
- IACS Announces Partnership With New York Rescue
Search Site for Articles