INDIANAPOLIS — Eskenazi Health Center North Arlington in Indianapolis will host a Community Day Health Fair on Sat., Oct. 14, from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., where free health screenings and a limited number of flu shots will be available.
Important information will also be shared about applying for various health care coverage plans through the Affordable Care Act, Healthy Indiana Plan – HIP 2.0 and other coverage options. Eskenazi Health has a dedicated staff of navigators to assist with health insurance enrollment, and a toll-free phone number – 1.855.202.1053 – has been used to connect with staff who can answer questions and provide assistance in navigating the various health coverage options available.
Health screenings provided during the health fair at 2505 N. Arlington Ave. will include blood pressure, oral health, diabetes, BMI and more. Everyone attending the fair will have the opportunity to receive free giveaways and win door prizes.
The Community Day Health Fair will also offer free information about mental health, women’s health, health insurance, nutrition, Indianapolis Emergency Medical Services, adolescent health and more.
The event is being hosted by three Eskenazi Health Center locations: Eskenazi Health Center Forest Manor, Eskenazi Health Center Grassy Creek and Eskenazi Health Center North Arlington.
Other News This Week
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- This Week’s Issue: Oct. 20-26
- What REALLY Happened to the H.H. Holmes House?
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Oct. 20-26
- October Diary 2017, Part 1
- IMPD Deputy Chief Named President of NAWLEE
- Dancing With Witches
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Organizations Awarded $300K to Fight Food Insecurity
Search Site for Articles