INDIANAPOLIS — Each year the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office commemorates National Crime Victims’ Rights Week with a public event, gathering survivors, advocates, and community members to show support for victims of crime and their families. This year’s event will be held on April 5, at the IMPD Engagement Office located at 4209 N. College Ave. Partner booths and networking begin at 11:00 a.m., and a brief presentation will take place at noon. The public is invited to attend.
This year National Crime Victims’ Rights Week will be observed April 2 through April 8, and the theme — Strength. Resilience. Justice. — reflects a vision for the future in which all victims are strengthened by the response they receive, organizations are resilient in response to challenges, and communities are able to seek collective justice and healing.
Other News This Week
- The Hidden Dangers of Pallet Wood
- News Briefs May 19-25
- IndyPL Offers Online Library Card Registration
- Applause!: May 19-25
- You Can’t Tell A Building By Its Location
- Dave Wilson & John Andretti: A Friendship
- Applause!: May 26-June 1
- Shrek, The Musical debuts at Beef & Boards on May 18
- Kiritsis And Me: Enduring 63 Hours at Gunpoint by Dick Hallwith Lisa Hendrickson
- 100 Years Ago This Week: May 19-25
Search Site for Articles