INDIANAPOLIS — Each year the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office commemorates National Crime Victims’ Rights Week with a public event, gathering survivors, advocates, and community members to show support for victims of crime and their families. This year’s event will be held on April 5, at the IMPD Engagement Office located at 4209 N. College Ave. Partner booths and networking begin at 11:00 a.m., and a brief presentation will take place at noon. The public is invited to attend.
This year National Crime Victims’ Rights Week will be observed April 2 through April 8, and the theme — Strength. Resilience. Justice. — reflects a vision for the future in which all victims are strengthened by the response they receive, organizations are resilient in response to challenges, and communities are able to seek collective justice and healing.
Other News This Week
- Jack Eichacker Soup Supper Benefits Hope Counseling
- Perry Meridian Wins Anti-Litter Video Contest
- Irvington Open House December 8
- Alzheimer’s Association Offers Tips to Make the Holiday Season Brighter
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Dec. 8-14
- 100 Years Ago: Dec. 8-14
- Second Tour of Coca-Cola Plant Offered
- Volunteers Needed for Luminaria
- Away in a Manger
- Ebenezer Scrooge in America
Search Site for Articles