INDIANAPOLIS — Each year the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office commemorates National Crime Victims’ Rights Week with a public event, gathering survivors, advocates, and community members to show support for victims of crime and their families. This year’s event will be held on April 5, at the IMPD Engagement Office located at 4209 N. College Ave. Partner booths and networking begin at 11:00 a.m., and a brief presentation will take place at noon. The public is invited to attend.
This year National Crime Victims’ Rights Week will be observed April 2 through April 8, and the theme — Strength. Resilience. Justice. — reflects a vision for the future in which all victims are strengthened by the response they receive, organizations are resilient in response to challenges, and communities are able to seek collective justice and healing.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Combo Issue: June 23 and 30
- Collectible Luggage
- Woodruff Place Home, Garden, and Coop Tour June 24-25
- World War I 100 Years Ago: June 23 and 30
- Applause!: June 23-July 6
- Tech Class of 2017 Graduates
- The Paul George Fiasco
- Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site Offers 4th of July Events
- 17th Annual Irvington Garden Tour June 25
- Gus Grissom and Apollo 1
Search Site for Articles