INDIANAPOLIS — Each year the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office commemorates National Crime Victims’ Rights Week with a public event, gathering survivors, advocates, and community members to show support for victims of crime and their families. This year’s event will be held on April 5, at the IMPD Engagement Office located at 4209 N. College Ave. Partner booths and networking begin at 11:00 a.m., and a brief presentation will take place at noon. The public is invited to attend.
This year National Crime Victims’ Rights Week will be observed April 2 through April 8, and the theme — Strength. Resilience. Justice. — reflects a vision for the future in which all victims are strengthened by the response they receive, organizations are resilient in response to challenges, and communities are able to seek collective justice and healing.
Other News This Week
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- October Madness
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- Heartland Film Festival Closes Oct. 22
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Oct. 20-26
- Rosanna Hardin Hall Releases Book October 25
- October Diary 2017, Part 1
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- What REALLY Happened to the H.H. Holmes House?
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Oct. 20-26
Search Site for Articles