INDIANAPOLIS — Each year the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office commemorates National Crime Victims’ Rights Week with a public event, gathering survivors, advocates, and community members to show support for victims of crime and their families. This year’s event will be held on April 5, at the IMPD Engagement Office located at 4209 N. College Ave. Partner booths and networking begin at 11:00 a.m., and a brief presentation will take place at noon. The public is invited to attend.
This year National Crime Victims’ Rights Week will be observed April 2 through April 8, and the theme — Strength. Resilience. Justice. — reflects a vision for the future in which all victims are strengthened by the response they receive, organizations are resilient in response to challenges, and communities are able to seek collective justice and healing.
Other News This Week
- State Announces New Initiatives to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Come Visit the Catacombs
- “The Bridges of Madison County” at Footlite Musicals
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 16-22
- “Singin’ in the Rain” at Garfield Park
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- The Reel West Exhibit at Eiteljorg Examines Westerns
- Sheffield Woods Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Organizations Team to Assist Employers in Battling Opioid Epidemic
- An American Classic — the Lunch Box
Search Site for Articles