INDIANAPOLIS — The Martindale Brightwood CDC has partnered with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Community Resurrection Partnership to offer “Tool Up,” a series of workshops that address the fundamentals to owning or growing a small business. Come learn from the pros what it takes to be your own boss.
• March 23rd Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You?
• April 27th Planning for a Healthy Business
• May 25th Financial Management & Record Keeping
• June 22nd Managing Cash Flow
• July 27th Credit Reporting & Banking Services
• August 24th Time Management
• September 28th Tax Management & Reporting
Register at www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-business-workshops-tickets-32250167118
Other News This Week
- How Much is That Doggy?
- “Blazing Barriers” at Garfield Park, Special Discussion on CCC
- Hispanic Heritage Month in Indianapolis to Oct. 15
- 100 Years Ago: Sept. 22-28
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Sept. 22-28
- Scholarship Ghost Tour Sells Out
- Indiana State Museum to Honor Veterans with Display
- City Develops Sustainability and Resilience Action Plan
- Advertise With Us! Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- This Week’s Issue: Sept. 22-29
Search Site for Articles