INDIANAPOLIS — The Martindale Brightwood CDC has partnered with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Community Resurrection Partnership to offer “Tool Up,” a series of workshops that address the fundamentals to owning or growing a small business. Come learn from the pros what it takes to be your own boss.
• March 23rd Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You?
• April 27th Planning for a Healthy Business
• May 25th Financial Management & Record Keeping
• June 22nd Managing Cash Flow
• July 27th Credit Reporting & Banking Services
• August 24th Time Management
• September 28th Tax Management & Reporting
Register at www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-business-workshops-tickets-32250167118
Other News This Week
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
- Artist Elizabeth Seagull Heeter Gone Too Soon…
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- This Week’s Issue: Jan. 12-18
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Jan. 12-18
- Peace. Love. Understanding.
Search Site for Articles