INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog
- Artist Elizabeth Seagull Heeter Gone Too Soon…
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Peace. Love. Understanding.
- Scecina Recognized With School Excellence Award
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Jan. 12-18
- Greenfield Service Agency Awarded Major Lilly Endowment Grant
- Art Along the Waterways — A Citywide Success Story
- Applause!: Jan. 12-19
- 100 Years Ago This Week: Jan. 12-18
Search Site for Articles