INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Issue: July 21-27
- American Legion Dept. of Indiana Names 2017 Distinguished Public Service Awards
- Big Fish: The Musical at Footlite
- 2017 Indiana Authors Award Winners Announced
- Sherman Park Reuse Kick-Off Slated for Aug. 1
- City Market Hosts Memorial Vigil for James O’Donnell
- Youth Summer Jobs Program Fosters Work Skills and Leadership
- Final Entertainment on the Plaza Show July 22
- The Brickyard 400 is this Week
- Family Matters
Search Site for Articles