INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- German Church Fundraising Goal Achieved
- A Bowl of Mints
- News Briefs May 19-25
- Federick Polley Retrospective at the Bona Thompson Memorial Center May 13-July 31
- World War I 100 Years Ago This Week: May 19-25
- Dave Wilson & John Andretti: A Friendship
- You Can’t Tell A Building By Its Location
- The Hidden Dangers of Pallet Wood
- George W. Julian School 57 Awarded Learning Garden
- Kiritsis And Me: Enduring 63 Hours at Gunpoint by Dick Hallwith Lisa Hendrickson
Search Site for Articles