INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- Bicentennial Torch Relay Documentary to be Screened at Heartland Film Festival
- Indiana State Museum to Honor Veterans with Display
- Scholarship Ghost Tour Sells Out
- Abraham Lincoln Grave Robbers, Part 1
- This Week’s Issue: Sept. 22-29
- A Tale of Four Families
- Applause!: Sept. 22-28
- Neighborhoods Collaborating to Create Positive Change to be Honored
- Cabaret Poe Returns Oct. 13
Search Site for Articles