INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- CIOS Annual Orchid Show April 22-23
- Rose Mary’s Words of Wisdom Upon Growing Old, Part 2
- City Kicks Off 2017 Construction Season
- 100 Years Ago: April 21-27
- The Lorraine Motel. Prelude and Aftermath, Part 1
- 100 Years Ago: April 28-May 4
- One Man’s Trash . . .
- 13th Drug Take Back Day April 29
- World War I 100 Years Ago: April 21-27
- Eastbound I-70 Exit to Post Rd. Closes April 28-May 1
Search Site for Articles