INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- Emerald City at the Harrison for First Friday
- Applause! Nov. 24-30
- It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play at Buck Creek Players
- Danica Patrick: One Last shot at the Indy 500
- Small Business Saturday on the East Side
- Indiana Landmark Show and Sale Dec. 1
- Piggly Wiggly
- Vintage Ceramic Christmas Trees
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Nov. 24-30
- This Week’s Issue: Nov. 24-30
Search Site for Articles