INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Combo Issue: June 23 and 30
- Tech Class of 2017 Graduates
- Gus Grissom and Apollo 1
- Other People’s Children
- Applause!: June 23-July 6
- 17th Annual Irvington Garden Tour June 25
- Collectible Luggage
- Eskenazi Health Hosts Health Insurance Enrollment Event
- A Brief History of Father’s Day
- Re-Entry Education Facility to Close
Search Site for Articles