INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- Oaklandon Civic Theatre Presents King Mackerel and the Blues are Running
- Two Scecina Students Honored as Rising Stars of Indiana
- New Eiteljorg Exhibit Features Dogs: Faithful and True
- Applause!: Feb. 17-23
- Hancock Children’s Choir Moves into New Offices
- Valentines Day – Presidents Day What Sporting Activities did Our Chief Executives Indulge In?
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 17-23
- “Boeing Boeing” at the IRT March 7-April 2
- IDEM Offers Free Presentations to Indiana Students for Earth Day
Search Site for Articles