INDIANAPOLIS — Southeastway Park’s Public Maple Syrup Day will be held March 4 from 12:30-3:00 p.m. at the park, located at 5624 S. Carroll Rd.
Participants in this very popular program will tour the sugar bush, learn about maple syrup making history, see modern methods and taste the results. Everyone will also receive a special treat. Participants should dress for the outdoors.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Everyone ages 3 and up must register. Please go to www.indyparks.org to register. Cost is $6.
Other News This Week
- 100 Years Ago This Week: March 24-30
- World War I 100 Years Ago: March 24-30
- Artist with Parkinson’s Reinvents his Medium and Method
- Big Red Coach Search
- Now, In Our Day: Part 4
- Education Guide: March 2017
- Facebook: Your Online Marketplace
- The Paramount Music Palace, Part 2
- Downtown Indy Inc. purchases bicycles for IMPD Flex Team/Homeless Unit
- Advertising Specials
Search Site for Articles