GREENFIELD — The Hancock County Children’s Choir will celebrate an important milestone. HCCC has rented its first office space at the Hancock County Community Foundation building, 312 East Main St., Suite E. in Greenfield. The grand opening will be held Feb. 20 at 2 p.m.
The ceremony will be hosted by the Greenfield Chamber of Commerce and officiated by the mayor of Greenfield, Chuck Fewell. The mayor will be sporting his very own HCCC blue shirt as he proclaims Feb. 20, 2017 as “Hancock County Children’s Choir Day” in Greenfield. Mayor Fewell will read an official proclamation at the ceremony honoring HCCC students and families who answered the call to help the choir during its Month of Giving campaign in November 2016, collecting over $11,000 in just a few short weeks. The effort made by the choir’s members demonstrates the depth of commitment to the community to open doors of opportunity for children in and surrounding Hancock County.
As a part of the ceremony, members of the choir will be singing “Let Music Live” to help commemorate this important event in the history of the Hancock County Children’s Choir.
After the ceremony, enjoy refreshments and take a peek at HCCC’s new office. RSVP via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other News This Week
- World War I 100 Years Ago: July 21-27
- Systemic Policing Reforms Announced
- City Market Hosts Memorial Vigil for James O’Donnell
- What Time Is It?
- The Brickyard 400 is this Week
- Sherman Park Reuse Kick-Off Slated for Aug. 1
- Youth Summer Jobs Program Fosters Work Skills and Leadership
- 2017 Indiana Authors Award Winners Announced
- Make Their Day Special — Vintage Wedding Gifts
- This Week’s Issue: July 21-27
Search Site for Articles