INDIANAPOLIS — The annual Feast of Lanterns will be held Aug. 27 from 4-11 p.m. at Spades Park, 1800 Nowland Ave.
The afternoon and evening feature food trucks, live music, lots of local vendors, a beer and wine tent, plus an evening lighting of the lanterns (9 p.m.). The event is free and open to everyone. Parking is available along Pogue’s Run Trail by Circle City Industrial Complex just a few blocks south of the park.
This year there will be a kids art zone where children can make paper lanterns and crowns for the evening’s parade.
For more information, visit the Feast of Lanterns Facebook page.
Other News This Week
- Cumberland Arts Goes to Market 2017
- A Return to Simplicity: Mission Style Furniture
- Coca-Cola “Before” Tour Reveals Beautiful Surprises
- Franciscan Health Hosts Kids’ Car Seat Safety Event
- 100 Years Ago: Aug. 18-24
- The World’s Longest Yard Sale Eclipsed
- This Week’s Issue: Aug. 18-24
- In the Days of the Lost Sunshine 2017
- IMPD Promotes Several to Command Staff
Search Site for Articles