INDIANAPOLIS — The annual Feast of Lanterns will be held Aug. 27 from 4-11 p.m. at Spades Park, 1800 Nowland Ave.
The afternoon and evening feature food trucks, live music, lots of local vendors, a beer and wine tent, plus an evening lighting of the lanterns (9 p.m.). The event is free and open to everyone. Parking is available along Pogue’s Run Trail by Circle City Industrial Complex just a few blocks south of the park.
This year there will be a kids art zone where children can make paper lanterns and crowns for the evening’s parade.
For more information, visit the Feast of Lanterns Facebook page.
Other News This Week
- 40th Anniversary of the Blizzard of ’78
- IMPD E-Commerce Exchange Zones Offer Safer Alternatives
- 100 Years Ago: Jan. 19-25
- A Raisin in the Sun at the IRT
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Jan. 19-25
- Warren Central Wins County Title!
- 2017 IPS Graduation Rate Increase
- The Irvies on Feb. 24
- Warren Central Winter Guard Send Off Performance Jan. 20
- HUD Awards over $19 Mil. to Hoosier Homeless Programs
Search Site for Articles