INDIANAPOLIS — The annual Feast of Lanterns will be held Aug. 27 from 4-11 p.m. at Spades Park, 1800 Nowland Ave.
The afternoon and evening feature food trucks, live music, lots of local vendors, a beer and wine tent, plus an evening lighting of the lanterns (9 p.m.). The event is free and open to everyone. Parking is available along Pogue’s Run Trail by Circle City Industrial Complex just a few blocks south of the park.
This year there will be a kids art zone where children can make paper lanterns and crowns for the evening’s parade.
For more information, visit the Feast of Lanterns Facebook page.
Other News This Week
- IMPD Deputy Chief Named President of NAWLEE
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- This Week’s Issue: Oct. 20-26
- Ball Canning Jars
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Lift Indy: Monon16
- Dancing With Witches
- Heartland Film Festival Closes Oct. 22
- KIB Receives Grant for Community Greening
Search Site for Articles