INDIANAPOLIS — Epilogue Player’s next production will be Becoming Dr. Ruth by Mark St. Germain. The one-person play features Diann Ryan as Dr. Ruth Westheimer.
Everyone knows Dr. Ruth Westheimer from her career as a pioneering radio and television sex therapist. Few, however, know the incredible journey that preceded it. From fleeing the Nazis in the Kindertransport and joining the Haganah in Jerusalem as a sniper, to her struggle to succeed as a single mother newly-arrived in America, Mark St. Germain deftly illuminates this remarkable woman’s untold story.
There are only three performances of the play: Jan. 16, 22, an 23. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. at the Epilogue Players stage, 1849 N. Alabama St.
This is a fundraising show; admission is by donation. There will also be door prizes each night and a silent auction. Reservations are recommended. Call 317-926-3139 or e-mail email@example.com
Other News This Week
- A Return to Simplicity: Mission Style Furniture
- Coca-Cola “Before” Tour Reveals Beautiful Surprises
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Aug. 18-24
- Cumberland Arts Goes to Market 2017
- 100 Years Ago: Aug. 18-24
- Colts Preseason Loss
- The World’s Longest Yard Sale Eclipsed
- Franciscan Health Hosts Kids’ Car Seat Safety Event
- IMPD Promotes Several to Command Staff
- Applause!: Aug. 18-24
Search Site for Articles