INDIANAPOLIS — Epilogue Player’s next production will be Becoming Dr. Ruth by Mark St. Germain. The one-person play features Diann Ryan as Dr. Ruth Westheimer.
Everyone knows Dr. Ruth Westheimer from her career as a pioneering radio and television sex therapist. Few, however, know the incredible journey that preceded it. From fleeing the Nazis in the Kindertransport and joining the Haganah in Jerusalem as a sniper, to her struggle to succeed as a single mother newly-arrived in America, Mark St. Germain deftly illuminates this remarkable woman’s untold story.
There are only three performances of the play: Jan. 16, 22, an 23. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. at the Epilogue Players stage, 1849 N. Alabama St.
This is a fundraising show; admission is by donation. There will also be door prizes each night and a silent auction. Reservations are recommended. Call 317-926-3139 or e-mail email@example.com
Other News This Week
- World War I 100 Years Ago: May 26-June 1
- Shrek, The Musical debuts at Beef & Boards on May 18
- DNR Firewood Rules in Effect
- Meijer Assists St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry
- Councillor Blake Johnson Awards Second Annual Eastside Emerging Leaders Scholarships
- Mid May Sports
- 100 Years Ago: May 26-June 1
- Federick Polley Retrospective at the Bona Thompson Memorial Center May 13-July 31
- Applause!: May 19-25
- The First 500 Festival Parade in 1957….60 Years Ago
Search Site for Articles