INDIANAPOLIS — Epilogue Player’s next production will be Becoming Dr. Ruth by Mark St. Germain. The one-person play features Diann Ryan as Dr. Ruth Westheimer.
Everyone knows Dr. Ruth Westheimer from her career as a pioneering radio and television sex therapist. Few, however, know the incredible journey that preceded it. From fleeing the Nazis in the Kindertransport and joining the Haganah in Jerusalem as a sniper, to her struggle to succeed as a single mother newly-arrived in America, Mark St. Germain deftly illuminates this remarkable woman’s untold story.
There are only three performances of the play: Jan. 16, 22, an 23. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. at the Epilogue Players stage, 1849 N. Alabama St.
This is a fundraising show; admission is by donation. There will also be door prizes each night and a silent auction. Reservations are recommended. Call 317-926-3139 or e-mail email@example.com
Other News This Week
- October Diary 2017, Part 1
- IMPD Deputy Chief Named President of NAWLEE
- Rosanna Hardin Hall Releases Book October 25
- October Madness
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Dancing With Witches
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- Heroes from the Heartland Photo Submission Deadline Extended
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- KIB Receives Grant for Community Greening
Search Site for Articles