INDIANAPOLIS — Old Bethel United Methodist Church, 7995 E. 21st St., will hold its annual Summer Fare Aug. 27-29. Hours are 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Thurs. and Sat., and 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Friday. The drive-through will be open during those hours.
This marks the 30th anniversary of Summer Fare, with proceeds going to raise funds for the church. Summer Fare offers a big menu, including fish sandwiches, BBQ, tenderloins, hot dogs, and Coney dogs. The cole slaw and baked beans recipe is a secret.
Entertainment will be provided all three days in the evenings, including Waynne Watson and Bluescake on Aug. 27 at 6 p.m., Old Bethel’s Celebration Puppeteers on Fri. at 7 p.m., and Silly Safari Live Animal Show at 1 p.m. on Sun. There will be a puppet making workshop at 2:30 p.m. for kids followed by a performance by the kids and their new puppets.
Other News This Week
- Local Senior Organizations Receive Grants
- Alzheimer’s Association Offers Tips to Make the Holiday Season Brighter
- Bowl Game for the Boilermakers
- World War I 100 Years Ago: Dec. 8-14
- Our Store of Memories
- 100 Years Ago: Dec. 8-14
- Jack Eichacker Soup Supper Benefits Hope Counseling
- Away in a Manger
- This Week’s Issue: Dec. 8-14
- Irvington Open House December 8
Search Site for Articles