INDIANAPOLIS — Old Bethel United Methodist Church, 7995 E. 21st St., will hold its annual Summer Fare Aug. 27-29. Hours are 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Thurs. and Sat., and 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Friday. The drive-through will be open during those hours.
This marks the 30th anniversary of Summer Fare, with proceeds going to raise funds for the church. Summer Fare offers a big menu, including fish sandwiches, BBQ, tenderloins, hot dogs, and Coney dogs. The cole slaw and baked beans recipe is a secret.
Entertainment will be provided all three days in the evenings, including Waynne Watson and Bluescake on Aug. 27 at 6 p.m., Old Bethel’s Celebration Puppeteers on Fri. at 7 p.m., and Silly Safari Live Animal Show at 1 p.m. on Sun. There will be a puppet making workshop at 2:30 p.m. for kids followed by a performance by the kids and their new puppets.
Other News This Week
- Applause!: Aug. 18-24
- Coca-Cola “Before” Tour Reveals Beautiful Surprises
- In the Days of the Lost Sunshine 2017
- IMPD Promotes Several to Command Staff
- Colts Preseason Loss
- Cumberland Arts Goes to Market 2017
- Franciscan Health Hosts Kids’ Car Seat Safety Event
- 100 Years Ago: Aug. 18-24
- The World’s Longest Yard Sale Eclipsed
Search Site for Articles