INDIANAPOLIS — This year’s Holy Spirit Festival will be held July 9th,10th and 11th on the grounds of Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 7243 E. 10th St.Holy Spirit Parish Council has come up with a new set of policies to prevent disruptive behavior as occurred last year. The policies are:
• No one will be allowed to enter the festival without a wristband. Parishioners will be given a green rubber wrist band with H.S. Festival 2015 embossed in gold letters upon request. They can be obtained after Mass or from the office during pre-ticket sales times. Displaying this wristband will allow parishioners fast track entry into the festival without delay or request for payment.
Non-Parishioners will be required to obtain a wrist band prior to entering the festival. They will also be required to purchase $10 worth of tickets that can be used for rides or food. These wristbands will be various colors that will rotate each day. There will be no charge for children under 12 years of age.
• All minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the festival grounds unless accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian. Unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter the festival.
• Alcohol Wristbands will be required for patrons over 21 and will be available at a booth just inside the perimeter control area. Alcohol Wrist Bands will be color coded with a different color for each day of the festival.
A code of conduct for patrons will be enforced, which includes no carry-in alcoholic beverages, appropriate attire required, no pets, and no bicycles, skateboards or roller blades during festival hours.
The notice of policies will be distributed to designated schools for distribution and will be posted at entry points to the festival.
Other News This Week
- Barbecue Premieres at the Phoenix
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- What REALLY Happened to the H.H. Holmes House?
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- Organizations Awarded $300K to Fight Food Insecurity
- October Madness
- Ball Canning Jars
- Irvington Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Applause!: Oct. 20-26
- Heroes from the Heartland Photo Submission Deadline Extended
Search Site for Articles