INDIANAPOLIS — On Mon., Aug. 4 and Thurs., Aug. 7 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., the Department of Public Works and Broad Ripple Village Association will host open houses to discuss proposed parking restrictions in residential areas near the Broad Ripple Avenue commercial district. Affected areas include the neighborhood south of Broad Ripple Avenue between College Avenue and the Monon Trail, the neighborhood west of the mixed-use parking structure, and the southeastern portion of the Warfleigh neighborhood. Both meetings will have the same presentation and handouts. Please RSVP at http://brvaparking.eventbrite.com either meeting. Both meetings will be held at Broad Ripple United Methodist Church, 6185 Guilford Ave.
Other News This Week
- Scholarship Ghost Tour Sells Out
- A Tale of Four Families
- Applause!: Sept. 15-21
- Abraham Lincoln Grave Robbers, Part 1
- Cabaret Poe Returns Oct. 13
- How Much is That Doggy?
- Irvington Peace Rally
- Tony-Award Winning Play Opens IRT Season Sept. 19
- Indiana State Museum to Honor Veterans with Display
- Bicentennial Torch Relay Documentary to be Screened at Heartland Film Festival
Search Site for Articles