INDIANAPOLIS — On Mon., Aug. 4 and Thurs., Aug. 7 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., the Department of Public Works and Broad Ripple Village Association will host open houses to discuss proposed parking restrictions in residential areas near the Broad Ripple Avenue commercial district. Affected areas include the neighborhood south of Broad Ripple Avenue between College Avenue and the Monon Trail, the neighborhood west of the mixed-use parking structure, and the southeastern portion of the Warfleigh neighborhood. Both meetings will have the same presentation and handouts. Please RSVP at http://brvaparking.eventbrite.com either meeting. Both meetings will be held at Broad Ripple United Methodist Church, 6185 Guilford Ave.
Other News This Week
- This Week’s Issue: Jan. 12-18
- The Thrill of the Hunt
- Bobbie the Wonder Dog
- Artist Elizabeth Seagull Heeter Gone Too Soon…
- University Heights Named Neighborhood of the Month
- White River State Park celebrates MLK, Jr. Day with Free Admissions
- Blood Shortage at Indiana Blood Center
- IPS Announces 37th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute and Celebration
- Danica and Aaron?
- Overflow Shelters Opened Through February
Search Site for Articles