INDIANAPOLIS — Since its inception in 2005, the Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour has showcased 82 historically and architecturally unique Broad Ripple homes. This year, the tour will feature seven more. The Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour will be held Sept. 28 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
The homes on this year’s tour were built between 1900-1950. One home was built in 2009 using historic architecture —and it happens to be next to one of the oldest homes in Broad Ripple, which will also be on the tour. This year’s homes are concentrated in an area east of College Ave., making it easy to walk or bike from home to home. Pedal and Park is providing bike stands at each home.
Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 day of the event. Children under 12 are free, but must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. Tickets can be purchased online or at participating Marsh Supermarket locations. Proceeds of the tour benefit the Broad Ripple Village Association.
Other News This Week
- A Bowl of Mints
- Store Closures, Lack of Access Drive Food Insecurity on East Side
- Applause!: May 26-June 1
- German Church Fundraising Goal Achieved
- Breakfast with Neto: Marvin Gaye
- 100 Years Ago: May 26-June 1
- IndyPL Offers Online Library Card Registration
- Dave Wilson & John Andretti: A Friendship
- World War I 100 Years Ago: May 26-June 1
- City Re-Launches Indianapolis Violence Reduction Partnership
Search Site for Articles