INDIANAPOLIS — Since its inception in 2005, the Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour has showcased 82 historically and architecturally unique Broad Ripple homes. This year, the tour will feature seven more. The Broad Ripple Historic Home Tour will be held Sept. 28 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
The homes on this year’s tour were built between 1900-1950. One home was built in 2009 using historic architecture —and it happens to be next to one of the oldest homes in Broad Ripple, which will also be on the tour. This year’s homes are concentrated in an area east of College Ave., making it easy to walk or bike from home to home. Pedal and Park is providing bike stands at each home.
Tickets are $12 in advance or $15 day of the event. Children under 12 are free, but must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. Tickets can be purchased online or at participating Marsh Supermarket locations. Proceeds of the tour benefit the Broad Ripple Village Association.
Other News This Week
- Organizations Team to Assist Employers in Battling Opioid Epidemic
- “The Bridges of Madison County” at Footlite Musicals
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- Sheffield Woods Named Neighborhood of the Month
- “Singin’ in the Rain” at Garfield Park
- My Left Foot
- Neighborhoods May be Impacted by North Split Reconstruction
- This Week’s Issue: Feb. 16-22
- State Announces New Initiatives to Combat Opioid Crisis
- 200 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
Search Site for Articles