INDIANA — From Terre Haute to Richmond all along Historic U.S. 40, there will be yard sales and more throughout the Hoosier State. Dubbed the National Road, U.S. 40 stretches beyond Indiana’s borders from Baltimore, Maryland to St. Louis, Missouri.
Locally, Irvington Terrace will hold a one day sale at the Irvington Plaza, the 6400 block of East Washington St. Grab some great deals while you can! Sellers welcome. If you’d like to set up your own booth or help with the Irvington Terrace booth (donated sale items gladly accepted), please call Bruce Gable at 317-695-5662 for more info.
Other News This Week
- An American Classic — the Lunch Box
- “Singin’ in the Rain” at Garfield Park
- The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse at the IRT
- Sheffield Woods Named Neighborhood of the Month
- Neighborhoods May be Impacted by North Split Reconstruction
- Applause!: Feb. 16-22
- Come Visit the Catacombs
- Frank Reich Will Guide the Horseshoe
- 200 Years Ago: Feb. 16-22
- The Reel West Exhibit at Eiteljorg Examines Westerns
Search Site for Articles