INDIANA — From Terre Haute to Richmond all along Historic U.S. 40, there will be yard sales and more throughout the Hoosier State. Dubbed the National Road, U.S. 40 stretches beyond Indiana’s borders from Baltimore, Maryland to St. Louis, Missouri.
Locally, Irvington Terrace will hold a one day sale at the Irvington Plaza, the 6400 block of East Washington St. Grab some great deals while you can! Sellers welcome. If you’d like to set up your own booth or help with the Irvington Terrace booth (donated sale items gladly accepted), please call Bruce Gable at 317-695-5662 for more info.
Other News This Week
- Heroes from the Heartland Photo Submission Deadline Extended
- KIB Receives Grant for Community Greening
- 71st Historic Irvington Halloween Festival Guide
- Mass Ave. Industrial Corridor Rebranded
- Organizations Awarded $300K to Fight Food Insecurity
- This Week’s Issue: Oct. 20-26
- What REALLY Happened to the H.H. Holmes House?
- October Madness
- Ball Canning Jars
- Heartland Film Festival Closes Oct. 22
Search Site for Articles